|Main objective of the house league program is to provide children and youth with great learning environment which will help them develop their physical abilities.
This is achieved through teaching children basic elements of basket ball game and applying these through the games which we play throughout the entire year.
At the same time one of our key goals is to allow children and youth to have fun, to create and build great friendships. This is where we invest time and effort to organize joint activities outside of the basketball court where children have fun and enjoy great time.
Our house league programs are organized as follows:
- children born in 1999, 2000 & 2001 years
- children born in 2002 & 2003 years
- children born in 2004 & 2005 years
- children born in 2006 & 2007 years
- children born in 2008 & 2009 years
- children born in 2010 & 2011 years
To join our house league program please register your child here Registration