June 11th, 2022 - Our PICNIC!
We find ourselves at the end of another season. Despite all kinds of challenges during the last year, we were able too successfully conduct trainings to the best of our abilities within the given conditions. We truly enjoyed watching our children learn new skills and make new friends.
The last training session for season 2021/2022 is on June 4, 2022.
You are invited to BC Troyka picnic on June 11, 2022, during the hours 11:00-16:00, on the grounds of the Holy Transfiguration Monastery in Milton, Ontario.
7470 McNiven Rd, Milton, ON L0P1B0
Аs in previous years, this will be a pot-luck style picnic. Please bring a dish to share.
11:00 – 13:30 – gathering and sharing a meal
14:00 – friendly games competition-style and club photo
Volunteer organizing committee will secure picnic basics: plates and cutlery, water, tablecloths, garbage bags, and paper towels. Troyka is paying for the maintenance of washrooms on the premises before, during, and after the picnic. Please ensure that you clean up your picnic area prior to departure.
We are excited to see everyone there to have a fun day.
Our sincere gratitude to all our members and volunteers! Midst many challenges, we made it a good season, met new friends, and renewed old friendships.
Please make a note – we are scheduled to start the season 2022/2023 on September 24, 2022.
Troyka’s rep teams program is based on the following:
- Aligned with Ontario Basketball Association
- Program is for skilled players who want to play competitive basketball
(ages from 2004 to 2010)
- 90 minutes training at least twice per week
- Rep teams are scheduled to play games depending on teams’ strength
- Requires tangible amount of time and commitment from players and their families
- Depending on the age group, rep programs start in September and end in May
- Rep team cost varies according to athletes age and division standing