June 8 - PICNIC!
We invite you to BC Troyka picnic on June 8, 2019, during the hours 11:00-16:00, on the grounds of the Holy Transfiguration Monastery in Milton, Ontario.
7470 McNiven Rd, Milton, ON L0P 1B0
Аs in previous years, this will be a pot-luck style picnic. Please bring a dish to share.
11:00 – 13:30 – gathering and sharing a meal
14:00 – friendly games competition-style, followed by taking the yearly club photograph
Volunteer organising committee will secure picnic basics: plates and cutlery, water, tablecloths, garbage bags, and paper towels. Troyka is paying for the maintenance of washrooms on the premises before, during, and after the picnic. Please ensure that you clean up your picnic area prior to departure.
We are excited to see everyone there to have a fun day!
President KK Trojka
- Aligned with Ontario Basketball Association
- Program is for skilled players who want to play competitive basketball
(ages from 2000 to 2006)
- 90 minutes training at least twice per week
- Rep teams are scheduled to play games depending on teams’ strength
- Requires tangible amount of time and commitment from players and their families
- Depending on the age group, rep programs start in September and end in May
- Rep team cost varies according to athletes age and division standing